Cours 10747A - Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Voir la filière
- Describe the System Center 2012 Configuration Manager feature set.
- Discover and organize resources.
- Manage the Configuration Manager client.
- Manage inventory and software metering.
- Query and report data.
- Manage software deployments by using packages and programs.
- Create and deploy applications.
- Manage application deployment.
- Deploy and manage software updates.
- Implement System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection.
- Deploy operating systems by using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
- Manage compliance settings on devices.
- Manage mobile devices.
- Configure Wake On LAN, power management, and Remote Control.
Overview of System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Introduction to System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Overview of System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Architecture
- Overview of the Configuration Manager Console
- Tools for Monitoring and Troubleshooting a Configuration Manager Site
Discovering and Organizing Resources
- Configuring Resource Discovery
- Configuring Boundaries and Boundary Groups
- Configuring User and Device Collections
- Configuring Role-Based Administration
Managing the Configuration Manager Client
- Overview of the Configuration Manager Client
- Deploying the Configuration Manager Client
- Managing Client Agents
- Configuring and Monitoring Client Status
Managing Inventory and Software Metering
- Overview of Inventory Collection
- Configuring Hardware Inventory
- Configuring Software Inventory
- Managing Inventory Collection
- Configuring Asset Intelligence
- Configuring Software Metering
Querying and Reporting Data
- Introduction to Queries
- Managing Queries
- Configuring SQL Server Reporting Services
Managing Software Deployments by Using Packages and Programs
- Configuring Software Distribution
- Configuring Packages and Programs
- Distributing Content to Distribution Points
- Deploying Programs to Configuration Manager Clients
Creating and Deploying Applications
- Overview of Application Management
- Creating Applications
- Deploying Applications
- Configuring the Application Catalog
Managing Application Deployment
- Configuring Requirements and Dependencies for Deployment Types
- Configuring Multiple Deployment Types and User Device Affinity
- Managing Applications
Deploying and Managing Software Updates
- Overview of Software Updates
- Preparing the Configuration Manager Site for Software Updates
- Managing Software Updates
- Configuring Automatic Deployment Rules
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Software Updates
Implementing Endpoint Protection in Configuration Manager 2012
- Overview of Endpoint Protection in Configuration Manager
- Configuring and Monitoring Endpoint Protection Policies
Managing Operating System Deployment
- Overview of Operating System Deployment
- Preparing the Site for Operating System Deployment
- Capturing an Operating System Image
- Deploying an Operating System
Managing Compliance Settings
- Overview of Compliance Settings
- Configuring Compliance Settings
- Viewing Compliance Results
Managing Mobile Devices
- Configuring Mobile Device Management
- Depth Management of Mobile Devices
- Deploying Applications to Mobile Devices
Configuring Wake On LAN, Power Management, and Remote Control
- Configuring Wake On LAN
- Overview of Out of Band Management
- Configuring Power Management Settings
- Configuring Remote Control
Durée : 5
Participants : 8