Cours 10232A - Designing and Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Applications
- Voir la filière
- Develop strategies for caching, session state, as well as design for high performance sites by limiting page size and iteration.
- Determine the most suitable presentation method, visual elements, programmatic objects and multilingual strategy which meets the design objectives.
- Evaluate available data access and storage methods and determine the appropriate implementation for the application requirements.
- Identify the pros and cons of various data capture options and specify the most effective method or combination of methods for capturing user input.
- Evaluate the use and implementation of SharePoint artifacts and determine which artifacts best meet the needs of the application requirements.
- Design processing systems to get work done in the solution.
- Create an effective strategy for implementation and deployment of custom solutions in both development and production environments.
- Create a development strategy to allow multiple developers and administrators to work together.
- Devise a strategy for developing and deploying upgrades over time as the solution evolves.
- Develop an information architecture strategy that will support flexibility and growth and a navigation strategy that fits on top of this information architecture.
- Plan a comprehensive branding strategy and determine the necessary application elements required to support that strategy.
- Design and implement a security approach which supports both code access and end-user functionality.
- Design an effective strategy for optimizing page render times and data access methods within SharePoint 2010.
- Determine the appropriate use of unit and integration tests within SharePoint and design an effective strategy for ensuring maximum code reliability.
ASP.NET Advanced Concepts for SharePoint
- Server Memory
- Server CPU
- Transfer and Client
Designing for User Experience
- SharePoint Background
- Page Parts
- Globalization and Localization
- Designing for Accessibility
Designing for Data
- List and Library Fundamentals
- Large Data Strategies
- SharePoint Data Management
Designing Data Capture and Integration
- Key Considerations for Data Capture
- Designing for Data Capture
- Designing for Integration
- Customer Requirements
- Creating Sites
Designing Processing Solutions
- Multiserver Configurations
- In and Out of the Sandbox
- Getting Work Done
- Working with Workflows
- Understanding Packaging Life Cycle
- Establishing Design Principles
Designing a Development Strategy
- Developing for the Enterprise
- The Role of Logging
- The Benefits of Application Configuration
Developing Version and Deployment
- Application Life Cycle Management
- Source Control and Build
- Versioning Strategy
Designing Information Architecture and Navigation
- Understanding Information Architecture
- Planning for Software Boundaries
Designing Branding and Customization Support
- Introduction to Branding
- Branding Options
- Branding Decisions
- Managing User Experience
- Planning for Customization
- Security Within SharePoint
- Using an Alternate Identity Store
- Forms-Based Authentication
- Deeper Look at SharePoint Claims
Designing for Page and Data Access Performance
- Optimizing SharePoint Page Performance
- Analyzing Performance with the SharePoint Developer Dashboard
- Optimizing SharePoint Data Access Performance
Designing a Testing Strategy
- Testing Concepts
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- Performance Testing
Durée : 5
Participants : 8