Cours 10231B - Designing a Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Infrastructure
- Voir la filière
- Describe the core methods for identifying business requirements and how these affect planning for a SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Online deployment.
- Describe how to plan the service application architecture in SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Online.
- Describe the principles of designing to maximize performance and capacity in a SharePoint 2010 deployment.
- Describe how to successfully plan the physical components of a SharePoint 2010 deployment.
- Describe the security architecture of SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Online and the importance of creating a design that is based on the principle of least privilege.
- Explain how to select authentication methods in a SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Online design.
- Describe how to match the managed metadata architecture in SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Online to business requirements.
- Describe how to plan a social computing implementation of SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Online that meets business requirements.
- Describe the architecture and topologies that are available to service a range of search requirements across business models.
- Describe the core functionality of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) in SharePoint 2010 and how it influences solution design.
- Describe core BI principles that will affect planning for SharePoint 2010.
- Describe how to plan for data governance in SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Online.
- Describe the considerations for developing a maintenance and monitoring plan for SharePoint 2010 that also incorporates the technologies that support SharePoint 2010.
- Describe how to develop a business continuity plan for SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Online.
Designing a Logical Architecture
- Identifying Business Requirements
- Overview of SharePoint 2010 Logical Architecture
- Documenting the Logical Architecture
- Understanding SharePoint Online
- SharePoint 2010 Service Pack 1
Planning a Service Application Architecture
- Introduction to the Service Application Architecture in SharePoint 2010
- Service Application Architecture and Components
- Topologies for Service Applications
- Mapping Service Applications to Your Logical Architecture
Planning for Performance and Capacity
- Principles of Performance Planning
- Designing for Performance
- Principles of Capacity Planning
- Designing for Capacity
Designing a Physical Architecture
- Designing Physical Components for SharePoint Deployments
- Designing Supporting Components for SharePoint Deployments
- SharePoint Farm Topologies
- Mapping a Logical Architecture Design to a Physical Architecture Design
Designing a Security Plan
- Designing to Secure SharePoint 2010
- Planning for Service Accounts
- Planning Security for Users and Groups
- Overview of Authentication
- Introduction to Claims-based Authentication
- Selecting Authentication Methods
Planning Managed Metadata
- Metadata in SharePoint 2010
- Overview of Content Types
- Mapping Managed Metadata to Business Requirements
Planning Social Computing
- Overview of Social Computing
- Planning for Social Computing Functionality in SharePoint 2010
Designing an Enterprise Search Strategy
- Overview of SharePoint 2010 Search Architecture
- Search Topologies in SharePoint 2010
- Capacity and Performance Planning for Search
- Mapping Business Requirements to Search Design
Planning Enterprise Content Management
- Overview of Enterprise Content Management
- Planning Tasks for Content Management
- Planning Features and Policies for Content Management
- Planning Web Content Management
Planning a SharePoint 2010 Implementation of a Business Intelligence Strategy
- Overview of Business Intelligence Principles
- Planning Data Access by Using BCS
- Planning SharePoint 2010 Business Intelligence Solutions
- Planning for Reporting and Presentation
Developing a Plan for Governance
- Overview of Governance
- Key Elements of a Governance Plan
- Planning for Governance in SharePoint Server 2010
- Governance Implementation Features and Policies in SharePoint Server 2010
Designing a Maintenance and Monitoring Plan
- Principles of Maintenance and Monitoring
- Creating a Maintenance Plan for SharePoint 2010
- Creating a Monitoring Plan for SharePoint 2010
- Considerations for the Maintenance and Monitoring of Associated Technologies
Planning Business Continuity
- Overview of Business Continuity Management
- Developing a Business Continuity Plan for SharePoint Server 2010
- Creating a Backup and Restore Plan for SharePoint Server 2010
Planning for Upgrade to SharePoint 2010
- Identifying Upgrade Scenarios
- Planning Your Upgrade
- Upgrade Considerations
Planning for SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Online Planning
- Planning for Administration of SharePoint Online
- Hybrid Deployments
Durée : 5
Participants : 8