Cours 10748A - Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Voir la filière
- Describe the Configuration Manager 2012 infrastructure and describe typical deployment scenarios.
- Plan and deploy a single primary site.
- Plan and configure administrative roles.
- Plan and deploy a multiple-site hierarchy including the central administration site, primary sites, and secondary sites.
- Describe replication and data types, and monitor the replication of data throughout the hierarchy.
- Use various methods to plan and deploy Configuration Manager 2012 clients.
- Perform maintenance tasks and monitor site systems.
- Perform migration of objects from Configuration Manager 2007 to Configuration Manager 2012.
Overview of System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Introduction to System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Overview of the Configuration Manager 2012 Server Default Site System Roles
- Overview of the Configuration Manager 2012 Server Optional Site System Roles
- Overview of Configuration Manager 2012 Deployment Scenarios
Planning and Deploying a Stand-Alone Primary Site
- Planning a System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Stand-Alone Primary Site Deployment
- Preparing to Deploy a Configuration Manager 2012 Primary Site
- Installing a Configuration Manager 2012 Site Server
- Performing Post-Setup Configuration Tasks
- Tools for Monitoring and Troubleshooting a Configuration Manager 2012 Installation
- Managing Internet-Based Clients
Planning and Configuring Role-Based Administration
- Overview of Role-Based Administration
- Identifying IT Roles in Your Organization
- Configuring Role-Based Administration
Planning and Deploying a Multiple-Site Hierarchy
- Planning a Configuration Manager 2012 Multiple-Site Hierarchy
- Deploying a Configuration Manager 2012 Site
- Deploying the Central Administration Site
- Deploying Primary Sites in a Hierarchy
- Deploying Secondary Sites
Data Replication and Content Management
- Introduction to Data Types and Replication
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Data Replication
- Planning for Content Management
- Configuring and Monitoring Content Management
Planning and Completing System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Client Deployment
- Introduction to Discovery Methods
- Introduction to Configuration Manager 2012 Client Deployment
- Deploying Configuration Manager 2012 Clients
- Managing Configuration Manager 2012 Clients
- Monitoring Configuration Manager 2012 Client Status
Maintaining and Monitoring System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Overview of Configuration Manager 2012 Site Maintenance
- Performing Backup and Recovery of a Configuration Manager 2012 Site
- Monitoring Configuration Manager 2012 Site Systems
Migrating from System Center Configuration Manager 2007 to System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Overview of the Migration Process
- Preparing Configuration Manager 2007 Sites for Migration
- Configuring Migration Settings
- Migrating Objects
Durée : 3
Participants : 8