Cours 10175A - Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development
- Voir la filière
- Describe the SharePoint 2010 development platform and the benefits and features that it offers to developers.
- Use development tools that are integrated with the SharePoint 2010 development platform, such as Visual Studio 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Develop Web Parts for SharePoint 2010 solutions.
- Develop code that uses the server-side objects provided by the SharePoint 2010 development platform.
- Develop event receivers and manipulate application settings for SharePoint 2010 solutions.
- Develop solutions that access external data by using Business Connectivity Services.
- Develop workflows as part of SharePoint 2010 solutions.
- Develop code that uses the client-side objects provided by the SharePoint 2010 development platform.
- Develop server ribbon controls and client dialogs for the new user interface platform of SharePoint 2010.
- Develop Microsoft Silverlight applications that are integrated with SharePoint 2010 data and solutions.
- Develop sandboxed solutions for SharePoint 2010.
- Develop code that uses the taxonomic and user profile services of the SharePoint 2010 development platform.
- Develop code that uses the content management services of the SharePoint 2010 development platform.
Introduction to the SharePoint 2010 Development Platform
- SharePoint 2010 as a Development Platform
- SharePoint 2010 Object Hierarchy
- Working with SharePoint 2010 Objects
Using SharePoint 2010 Developer Tools
- Developing SharePoint Sites by Using SharePoint Designer 2010
- Developing SharePoint Solutions by Using Visual Studio 2010
- Packaging and Deploying SharePoint 2010 Solutions
Developing SharePoint 2010 Web Parts
- Developing Standard Web Parts
- Developing Connected Web Parts
- Developing Visual Web Parts
Working with SharePoint Objects on the Server
- Working with SharePoint Sites Programmatically
- Working with SharePoint Lists Programmatically
- Working with List Data Programmatically
Creating Event Receivers and Application Settings
- Creating Event Receivers
- Working with Web.Config Programmatically
Developing Solutions by Using Business Connectivity Services
- Business Connectivity Services Overview
- Developing External Content Types and Lists by Using SharePoint Designer
- Developing Business Connectivity Services Solutions by Using Visual Studio 2010
Developing SharePoint 2010 Workflows
- Creating Workflows with SharePoint Designer
- Creating Workflows with Visual Studio 2010
Working with Client-Based APIs for SharePoint 2010
- Overview of the SharePoint 2010 Client Object Model
- Working with the SharePoint 2010 Client Object Model in .NET Applications
Developing Interactive User Interfaces
- Creating Menu Items and Ribbon Controls
- Creating Client-Side Dialogs
Developing Silverlight Applications for SharePoint
- Creating Silverlight Applications for SharePoint 2010
- Deploying and Debugging Silverlight Applications for SharePoint 2010
Developing Sandboxed Solutions
- Sandboxing and User Solutions
- Restrictions for Sandboxed Solutions
Working with SharePoint Server Profiles and Taxonomy APIs
- User Profiles
Developing Content Management Solutions
- Developing Enterprise Content Management Solutions
- Developing Web Content Management Solutions
Durée : 5
Participants : 8