Cours 10233B - Designing and Deploying Messaging Solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 SP2
- Voir la filière
- Gather the information required to design a messaging system.
- Design the integration of Exchange Server with the current infrastructure.
- Design the deployment of the Mailbox server services in Exchange Server 2010.
- Design the Client Access server deployment.
- Design the Hub Transport server and Edge Transport server deployments.
- Plan and deploy messaging security.
- Plan and deploy a messaging policy and compliance solution.
- Plan a highly available Exchange Server 2010 deployment.
- Plan a disaster recovery solution in Exchange Server 2010.
- Develop a plan for monitoring and troubleshooting the Exchange Server environment.
- Plan and implement a transition from Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 to Exchange Server 2010.
- Integrate Exchange Server 2010 with other messaging systems and with federated partners.
Introduction to Designing a MSExchange Server 2010 Deployment
- Gathering Business Requirements
- Identifying Additional Requirements
- Introduction to Service Level Management
- Analyzing the Current Messaging Environment
- Overview of Office 365
Designing MS Exchange Server 2010 Integration with the Current Infrastructure
- Designing the Network Infrastructure
- Designing the Active Directory Infrastructure
- Designing the DNS Infrastructure
- Planning Exchange Server Administration
Planning and Deploying Mailbox Services
- Overview of Mailbox Services in Exchange Server 2010
- Designing Mailbox Servers
- Designing Recipient Management
- Designing Public Folder Architecture
Planning and Deploying Client Access Services in MS Exchange Server 2010
- Overview of the Client Access Server Role
- Designing Client Access Server Deployment
- Designing Client Access
- Designing Client Access Policies
Planning and Deploying Message Transport in MS Exchange Server 2010
- Designing Message Routing for Exchange Server 2010
- Designing Hub Transport Servers
- Designing the Message Routing Perimeter
Planning and Deploying Messaging Security
- Designing Message Security
- Designing Antivirus and Anti-Spam Solutions
- Planning and Deploying Messaging Security
Planning and Deploying Messaging Compliance
- Designing Transport Compliance
- Designing AD RMS Integration
- Designing Message Journaling and Archiving
- Designing Messaging Records Management
Planning and Deploying High Availability
- Introduction to High Availability Planning in Exchange Server 2010
- Designing High Availability for Mailbox Databases
- Designing High Availability for Other Server Roles
- Designing Site Resilience
Planning a Disaster Recovery Solution
- Planning for Disaster Mitigation
- Planning Exchange Server Backup
- Planning Exchange Server Recovery
Planning Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Planning Exchange Server Monitoring
- Planning Exchange Server Troubleshooting
Transitioning to Exchange Server 2010
- Overview of Upgrading to Exchange Server 2010
- Planning the Upgrade from Exchange Server 2003 to Exchange Server 2010
- Planning the Upgrade from Exchange Server 2007 to Exchange Server 2010
Integrating Exchange Server 2010 with Other Messaging Systems
- Designing Exchange Server 2010 with Other Messaging Systems
- Designing Exchange Server 2010 with Federated Partners
- Designing Exchange 2010 Integration with Office 365
- Designing Single Sign-On for Office 365
Durée : 5
Participants : 8